Cognac Italian Leather Dress Belt (SKU 1021-34)
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful Monte Carlo Italian leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This is the ultimate casual or dress belt and is very popular with customers who wear suits and khaki pants. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own! This belt would be $350 in a fancy suit store, here at a fraction of the price!
- Approx. 5/32" thick, perfect for casual or dress. Ultimate Dress Belt
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 54 inches.
- Brass Dress Lincoln Buckle (as pictured, stitched on)
- Dual layered belt with a piece of leather between the two pieces of leather to create a raised center.
- The buckle is stitched on and is not removable.
- 1-1/4" wide
- 7 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon thread similar to car leather seats.
- USA Made
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.