Hot Dipped Tan Creased Edge Bullhide Dress or Casual Belt With Shotgun Shell Concho (SKU 8016SS-37)
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful bullhide leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This belt is our standard thickness dress or casual belt. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
This particular belt is hot dipped meaning the leather is stretched, dried, and hot-dipped with oils, waxes, and tallow, giving it a waxy feel with a beautiful pull-up effect. This makes an absolutely beautiful and strong finish.
- Approx. 3/16" Thick*, perfect for casual or as a dress belt.
- 12-13 oz Leather
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 54 inches.
- Solid Brass Dress Buckle (as pictured). This belt has brass and not chrome to match the color of the concho. If you want chrome you may order an extra buckle off our hardware page and switch it around.
- Has a shotgun shell concho attached to the keeper loop. Leather loop is approx. one inch wide and the round concho is 7/8".
- One solid piece of leather.
- Made with brown Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own. We offer many buckle styles under "Accessories". Simply order a buckle and switch it out when the belt arrives.
- 1-1/2" wide
- 5 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Creased edge meaning there is an embossed line along the sides of the belt for a nice accent look.
- USA Made
* Note: We put the keeper on the belt so its setup for right handed customers. If you are left handed and feed your belt starting on your right side, you will need to unscrew the last screw on the belt when it arrives and flip the keeper around so the wording on the concho is right side up.
* All thicknesses are approximate and may vary slightly from hide to hide. We do our best to get it as close to 3/16" thick as possible.
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.