Hot Dipped Tan Creased Edge Workhorse Ranger Belt (SKU 8252-37)
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful ranger belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This bridle leather belt is a workhorse and perfect for casual or work use. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
This particular belt is hot dipped meaning the leather is stretched, dried, and hot-dipped with oils, waxes, and tallow, giving it a waxy feel with a beautiful pull-up effect. This makes an absolutely beautiful and strong finish.
- Approx. 3/16" Thick, perfect for casual or work.
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 46 inches.
- Stainless Buckle (as pictured)
- English Bridle Leather Ranger Style Belt.
- Made with Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own.
- 1-3/4" wide. Front leather is 1" wide. This is an extra wide belt so you will need a 2" wide pant loop for this to fit in your jeans.
- 7 holes, spaced 3/4" apart
- Creased edge is embossed along the sides of the belt for a nice accent look.
- USA Made
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.