USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful bullhide leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This belt is our standard thickness dress or casual belt. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
- Approx. 3/16" Thick*, perfect for casual or as a dress belt.
- 12-13 oz Leather
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 54 inches.
- Solid Brass Dress Buckle (as pictured). This belt has brass and not chrome to match the color of the concho. If you want chrome you may order an extra buckle off our hardware page and switch it around.
- Has a shotgun shell concho attached to the keeper loop. Leather loop is approx. one inch wide and the round concho is 7/8".
- One solid piece of leather.
- Made with black Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own. We offer many buckle styles under "Accessories". Simply order a buckle and switch it out when the belt arrives.
- 1-1/2" wide
- 5 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Creased edge meaning there is an embossed line along the sides of the belt for a nice accent look.
- USA Made
* Note: We put the keeper on the belt so its setup for right handed customers. If you are left handed and feed your belt starting on your right side, you will need to unscrew the last screw on the belt when it arrives and flip the keeper around so the wording on the concho is right side up.
* All thicknesses are approximate and may vary slightly from hide to hide. We do our best to get it as close to 3/16" thick as possible.
Belt Sizing Directions:
QUICK METHOD: Pants Waist Size + 2 Inches = Belt Size
Pick a pair of pants that fit well and add 2 inches to the waist size on the tag to get your belt size. Example: If you wear a 36 pants... order a 38" belt size.
Firearm Carry: If you are using the belt to carry a firearm we recommend adding 4 inches instead OR for the best fit measure your current gun belt using the perfect fit method below.
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.
PLAY THE 1 MINUTE VIDEO FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.
Please follow the directions on the video to calculate your belt size from us. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. Our belt size is measured from the fold (where the leather attaches to the buckle) to the middle hole. That should give you a few holes on each side to go up or down in size. DO NOT order based on your belt size from another brand. Our sizing may be different then store bought belts.