Black Shrunken Bison Leather Belt (SKU 8751-10)
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful shrunken bison leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This bison leather is very supple and perfect for casual or dress wear. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
- Approx. 3/16" Thick, perfect for casual or dress.
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 46 inches.
- Brushed Gunmetal Buckle (as pictured)
- Dual Layered (two ply) belt lined with skirting leather on the back.
- Made with black Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own.
- 1-1/4" wide
- 5 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread similar to car seats.
- USA Made
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.