Tactical Leather Coin Self-Defense Purse Details:
This coin purse snaps around your belt and holds your spare change. If you are in a situation where you need to defend yourself, unsnap the handle to use it as a self-defense weapon. You basically have a one pound beater when loaded. As this is a "coin purse", it may be carried where other lethal weapons are not permitted by laws.
- 8-9oz Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Leather.
- Chrome heavy duty snap closure.
- Leather handle is approx. 1-1/8" wide.
- Body of the coin purse is approximately 2-1/4".
- No jam nylon zipper is approx 3-1/2" long.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread for strength.
- Holds approx. 90 pennies. DO NOT OVER LOAD the compartment. Over loading can cause too much stress on the stitching and will void the warranty.
- Approximately 11" long when open.
- This will fit any width belt.
- Available in three colors to match your belt color. See our other listings.
- Coins not included.
- MADE IN THE USA!
“The legality of owning, carrying or using this product depends on state and local laws and ordinances. Each consumer should be familiar with the state and local laws in the consumer’s jurisdiction before purchasing, carrying or using this product.”
PLAY THE 1 MINUTE VIDEO FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.
Please follow the directions on the video to calculate your belt size from us. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. Our belt size is measured from the fold (where the leather attaches to the buckle) to the middle hole. That should give you a few holes on each side to go up or down in size. DO NOT order based on your belt size from another brand. Our sizing may be different then store bought belts.