Tactical Leather Coin Self-Defense Holder Details:
This coin holder snaps around your belt and holds your spare change. If you are in a situation where you need to defend yourself, unsnap the handle to use it as a self-defense weapon. You basically have a one pound beater when loaded. As this is a "coin purse", it may be carried where other lethal weapons are not permitted by laws.
The model is wearing our Maverick Stitched belt in 1.50" wide. Belt not included.
- 8-9oz Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Leather.
- Chrome heavy duty snap closure.
- Leather handle is approx. 1-1/8" wide.
- Body of the coin holder is approximately 2-1/4".
- No jam nylon zipper is approx 3-1/2" long.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread for strength.
- Holds approx. 90 pennies. DO NOT OVER LOAD the compartment. Over loading can cause too much stress on the stitching and will void the warranty.
- Approximately 11" long when open.
- This will fit any width belt.
- Available in three colors to match your belt color. See our other listings.
- Coins not included.
- MADE IN THE USA!
“The legality of owning, carrying or using this product depends on state and local laws and ordinances. Each consumer should be familiar with the state and local laws in the consumer’s jurisdiction before purchasing, carrying or using this product.”
SHIPPING: This item ships USPS first class. If you choose Fedex at checkout and your order contains other items such as a belt, we have to split the order and ship this item separate. This item would ship first class and the other items in your cart would go Fedex. We are shipping these from our offices so they will likely ship separate from other items in your cart.