Brown Double Stitched Bullhide Belt Made With VELCRO® Brand Fasteners (SKU 8961-36)
WARRANTY NOTE: We use industrial strength VELCRO® which has a lifespan of approx. 3,500 to 10,000 openings and closings. We offer a 90 day limited warranty to cover any defects in material and workmanship that may arise during this period. With everyday use you should expect approx. 1-1/2 to 5 years use out of the VELCRO® fastener, depending on how hard you are on belts. We do not replace worn out fastener since there is a lifespan to it and is not a defect.
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful bullhide leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This Bullhide Belt is our standard thickness dress or casual belt. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
- Approx. 3/16" Thick*, perfect for casual or as a dress belt.
- 12-13 oz Leather
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 50 inches.
- Buckle-less! This belt is made with VELCRO® Brand Fasteners.
- One solid piece of leather.
- There is approx. 6-1/2" of VELCRO® on each side to fasten the belt. This allows you to adjust your belt in small increments.
- 1-1/2" wide
- Double Stitched with heavy weight nylon thread (Similar to car leather seats)
- USA Made
* All thicknesses are approximate and may vary slightly from hide to hide. We do our best to get it as close to 3/16" thick as possible.
VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro BVBA. Used with permission.
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.