This USA made wallet is made with premium English bridle leather and handcrafted at our leather shop. Each wallet is stitched with premium heavy weight nylon thread, edges are burnished and hand dyed black. Wallets are very time consuming to make and why 99% of wallets are made overseas. Take pride in knowing your wallet is USA handcrafted.
- Premium English Bridle Leather Trifold Wallet With ID Window
- 100% real full grain leather! No fillers or fabric.
- Approx. 3-3/8" x 4-1/8" (when folded).
- One large cash pocket.
- This trifold wallet has a built in ID window on the left side. We use marine grade flexible plastic like they use for boat windows so its very durable. You can put your ID inside and a couple other cards behind if you would like.
- This wallet has generous storage. Four inside card pockets plus extra storage on each side under the four card slots.
- The pockets are meant to hold one card each. You can fit multiple stacked cards under the card slots too.
- Keeping with the look of the tan color, we kept the edges natural to match the tan color. They have been sealed and clear coated.
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty - Visit the bottom of our website for warranty information.
- USA Made
This wallet is available in black, brown, medium brown, and tan.
Break In Period: Card slots may be snug at first until you break in the leather and it relaxes.
PLAY THE 1 MINUTE VIDEO FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.
Please follow the directions on the video to calculate your belt size from us. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do offer returns if you have a sizing issue. Please visit our return policy located on the bottom of our site for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. Our belt size is measured from the fold (where the leather attaches to the buckle) to the middle hole. That should give you a few holes on each side to go up or down in size. DO NOT order based on your belt size from another brand. Our sizing may be different then store bought belts.