WE STAND BEHIND THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS
AmishMadeBelts.com are solid, sturdy and built to last. Because we use full-grain leather with quality stitching and durable fasteners, your product should remain a quality wardrobe staple for many years to come, provided you follow our Leather Care Guide.
If your purchase is defective in material, workmanship—anything—contact us immediately upon receipt and we’ll make it right.
Real leather becomes enhanced with a natural patina over time. As the product ages, this creates a natural darkening and soft sheen to leather goods. Slight color variations are normal. If you frequently wear your belts in harsh elements or conditions, consider our non-leather Hercules belts found on herculesbelt.com, which do not require the same level of care as authentic leather.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Our Quality Guarantee covers Craftsmanship Failure, Material Failure, and Manufacturing Defects. The guarantee covers all AmishMadeBelts.com products purchased directly from us through our website or other online platforms. We do not guarantee products purchased through third parties.
- Damages from misuse, abuse, neglect, acts of god, and accident, including losing your product, are not covered. Items that have been altered including adding holes, hardware, self-customizations, or resizing a product, are not covered.
- Real leather products will contour to your waist; therefore, we cannot guarantee a belt’s indefinite stiffness and straightness. We also cannot replace belts with a new size due to weight fluctuation.
- Caring for your product is important. See our Leather Care Guide. We cannot replace belts that have been exposed to excessive sweat, oils, water, non-leather cleaners and the like, or that has endured heavy abuse and scratching, marring and nicking.
- Lost Hardware, screws, and keepers are not covered, but can be purchased at wholesale cost on our website. We torque screws down before shipping but vibrations may work them loose over time. We recommend checking screws once in a while or glue them together. If you need a repair that is not covered under our Quality Guarantee, we will do for a nominal fee. Typical issues can be fixed for $10-15. Contact us for more details.
- Older items that cannot be repaired, we will offer a discount on a new item.
RETURNING YOUR PRODUCT
We will assess each product for its repair or replacement value. Proof of original purchase is required. We normally keep orders for at least six years in our system and search by customers email address. Customers are responsible for shipping to return products to AmishMadeBelts.com; we will return the item free of charge.
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guarantee” in the subject line.
- Include a photo of the issue, your full name, shipping address, and original order number. If you don't have the order number include any information to help us find your order number (normally search by email).
- Wait to receive a Return Authorization Number before shipping your merchandise. Depending up on the product and nature of the issue, we’ll determine the best workshop in which to return it.
- Upon receipt, we will conduct a repair or replacement value assessment. Repairs are done by hand so please allow our craftsman time accordingly.
Belts Constructed with VELCRO® Brand Fasteners
We are unable to replace VELCRO® on old belts. These belts have not been produced for many years but VELCRO® has a lifespan to it.
Money belts have not been produced for many years but we are unable to replace zipper pulls on money belts. Please do not over fill your money belt.
This warranty covers all products shipped within the United States. International orders are not warrantied. To ensure quality, all products are carefully inspected three separate times before they are shipped. Wholesale orders and products sold by other vendors are not covered under warranty.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any additional questions regarding warranty coverage.
UPDATES TO OUR GUARANTEE
AmishMadeBelts.com may update its guarantee and other policies from time to time. They are always accessible on our website.