HOLIDAY GIFT RETURNS: Orders placed in November and December for holiday gifts may be returned in new condition after the holidays for exchange or refund. Return all new condition items to arrive by Jan 31, 2023. We close out orders Feb. 1st so they must arrive to our shop by the end of January. Please keep the return form that was inside the package and fill this out with the order number so you have it in case a return is needed. We would mail the new size back to the original address on the order so if shipping to a new address note this CLEARLY on the form.
If you need a form, email us and we will provide a PDF form to print. We need to know an order number to be able to email you a form. If you do not have a way to supply this, let us know the name the order would be under (who purchased it). Give us as much details as possible so we can find the order in our system and supply you an order number. Name, address, whatever you can tell us to find the original order. Read return directions below.
AmishMadeBelts.com wants you to be happy with your purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org upon receipt of the product so we can make it right.
AmishMadeBelts.com offers a 30-day exchange or return period from the date you receive your item on all products except replacement hardware. Returns must be in new, unused, re-sellable condition. Items that are returned in damaged or in used condition cannot be refunded or replaced. Each order arrives with a return slip, which is required to process your return. Email email@example.com if you need an additional slip.
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility. AmishMadeBelts.com is not responsible for lost return shipments, therefore we encourage tracking your shipment. Do not use “Return to Sender” on return shipments.
- Packages returned without a return form, items that are not in new condition, or packages that are past the 30-day return window will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- AmishMadeBelts.com provides one-time size exchanges.
- All items returned must be in new, unused condition. Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
- AmishMadeBelts.com will absorb the cost of re-shipping a new size belt during exchanges (one time per product type, $15 per exchange thereafter) via USPS standard delivery.
- You will receive an email with your replacement product’s tracking information after your exchange is processed.
- Before placing an initial order, we encourage you to use our size guide for accuracy.
- Store credit is issued and delivered via the email address associated with the initial order.
- The credit will be less the original shipping and handling charges.
- Store credits are non-refundable.
- Please use your store credit within three years of its issuance.
- Refunds will be less the original shipping and handling charges and will be issued back to the original form of payment.
- Please allow several days for us to receive the item and issue your refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your return is processed.
- The refund typically takes 3-5 days to show in your account depending upon your financial institution.
PACKAGING & SHIPPING YOUR RETURN
We take great care in handcrafting and shipping your item. Please repackage it with the same care.
- Ship it in a box, padded envelope, or original packaging.
- Pack the belt in a coil shape where the buckle does not touch the front of the belt.
- Protect it in a plastic or zip-top bag.
- Confirm the belt is in its original form including the buckle and keeper loop.
- Ensure you use the return address provided on the return form.