Black Stitched Shrunken Bison Ranger Belt (SKU 8253-10)
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful ranger belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This supple bison leather belt is perfect for casual everyday use. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
- Approx. 3/16" Thick, perfect for casual or work.
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- 12-13 oz American Bison "Shrunken Grain Pattern".
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 46 inches.
- This belt is dual layered with a high end Italian leather backer.
- Stainless Buckle (as pictured)
- Double Keeper Loops.
- Made with Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own.
- 1-1/2" wide. Buckle is approx. 3/4" wide.
- 5 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Stitched in heavy weight nylon thread similar to car seats.
- USA Made
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.