Brown Double Stitched Zombie Distressed Max Thickness Bullhide Belt (SKU 1013-36)
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful and unique Zombie Distressed max thickness bullhide leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
Note: This belt has marks and scratches all over the belt hence the name "Zombie Distressed". The marks will vary from belt to belt but it will be distressed the entire length. We use hides with blemishes on them and then use hand tools to evenly distressed the belt. This may be what your belt would look like after a Zombie Apocalypse.
- Approx. 1/4" Thick*, perfect for work or as a casual belt.
- 15 oz Leather - Note Zombie distressed belts are less stiff than non zombie belts since they are distressed bullhide leather which keeps the price point lower.
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 46 inches.
- Stainless Steel Paul Revere Buckle (as pictured)
- One solid piece of leather. The stitching is just for looks.
- Made with brown Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own. We offer many buckle styles under "Accessories". Simply order a buckle and switch it out when the belt arrives.
- 1-1/2" wide
- 9 holes, spaced 3/4" apart
- Double Stitched in a heavy weight nylon thread similar to car leather seats.
- USA Made
* All thicknesses are approximate and may vary slightly from hide to hide. We do our best to get it as close to 1/4" thick as possible.
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.