Now this is a rifle sling. If you are tired of the junk sold in stores, this is a real rifle sling like you would buy in the 1890's when an expert leather smith sat down and handcrafted one for you. Made with the best quality full grain leathers and designed to withstand the harsh environments while hunting.
- Full grain English Bridle Leather.
- Fully adjustable. This includes 7 holes spaced 2 inches apart so you can fully adjust to how you like to carry. Will expand from 36" - 42" to accommodate both shoulder and cross body carry.
- Leather 2-1/2" adjustable pad with ultra suede lining. The pad is made from foam saddle seating like what is in horse saddles to make them comfortable. This pad is removable too if you want to carry without it.
- High quality locking quick detach swivel ends (see images) to fit standard rifles. Note the pad side swivel is stitched on and not removable.
- Bridle leather straps are 1" wide.
- The pad is stitched in heavy weight nylon thread similar to car leather seats.
- USA Made