Brown Figure 8 Stitched Mechanics Buckle-less Belt With Brown Stitching (SKU 8204-36)
This is a buckle-less belt. There is a metal hook on the back that goes through the hole. See pictures and description below.
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful figure 8 stitched bullhide leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This high quality bullhide belt is perfect for casual or dress wear. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
- Approx. 3/16" Thick, perfect for casual or dress.
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 54 inches.
- There is a metal plate between the front leather with a hook in the back (see pictures) to create this buckle-less belt.
- This buckle-less belt is perfect for those who don't like buckles getting in the way. Mechanics, electricians, guitar players, and more so the buckle doesn't scratch the car/guitar.
- 1-1/2" wide
- 5 holes, spaced 1" apart
- Figure 8 Stitched with heavy weight brown nylon thread (Similar to car leather seats). It takes our crew 3 months of training to master this type of stitching!
- USA Made
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.