Enhanced with a pebble grain textured appearance, the Forester is made from American Bison leather. Ranger style, rugged and subtly bold, the double keeper loops complement its fit and function. The Forester is a versatile belt that looks great with jeans or paired with work and dress attire.
Crafted from the finest full grain leather, the Forester is durable and built to last.
- 1.50” strap width with 3/4” wide Ranger style front overlay
- Approximately 3/16” thick*
- 12-ounce pure American Bison leather; shrunken grain pattern
- Dual layered front with smooth Italian leather backing
- Double keeper loops
- 5 holes spaced 3/4” apart
- Stitched with heavy weight nylon
- Paul Revere stainless steel roller 3/4" buckle
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles.
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.