Brown Stitched Steel Core Max Thickness Bullhide Gun Belt (SKU 1014-36)
USA Made quality at its best! This beautiful max thickness bullhide leather belt will transport you back to the 1800's when belts were made with quality materials and lasted for years or even decades. This Bullhide Belt is our thickest and stiffest leather, perfect for work or holster carry. This has a spring steel core inside to create a super stiff belt. The steel core is for customers who want a stiff belt because they carry a firearm. Stop wasting money on foreign made leather belt imposters and upgrade to the best USA made belt you will ever own!
- Approx. 1/4" Thick (15oz), perfect for work or as a gun belt.
- 15 oz Stiffer Leather with Stainless Steel Core
- 100% Leather! No fillers, cardboard, or fake bonded leather like department stores sell.
- Available in belt sizes 32 to 54 inches.
- Stainless Steel Paul Revere Buckle (as pictured)
- Dual layered belt with a piece of stainless steel core between the two pieces of leather to create a super stiff gun holster belt.
- Made with brown Chicago Screws so you may switch out buckles or use your own. We offer many buckle styles under "Accessories". Simply order a buckle and switch it out when the belt arrives.
- 1-1/2" wide
- 9 holes, spaced 3/4" apart
- Stitched in a heavy weight nylon thread similar to car leather seats.
- USA Made
Belt Sizing Directions:
PERFECT FIT METHOD: Lay your current belt flat on a smooth surface and measure it from where the buckle attaches to the leather (the fold) to the hole most used. Order that belt size (round up if you measure odd). For example if you measure 37" or 38", order a 38" belt size.
It doesn't matter if you wear your belt in the last hole, we will make your new belt measure to the center hole as shown in the graphic below.
This is the best method and only takes a moment to measure.
Sizing Notes: Belt size is not the total length of the belt. We have a 0.5% return rate so our method does work well. We do however offer returns if you have a sizing issues. Please visit our return policy page for more details.