Brass Dress Buckle Details:
One of the great features of our belts is the ability to change out the buckle. If your belt features our Chicago screw type fasteners, you can unscrew those to change out the buckle and give your belt a new look.
- Solid Brass Lincoln Buckle (single prong).
- Available in 1", 1-1/4", or 1-1/2" wide.
- The width size is the inside of the buckle where the leather goes.
- This is the buckle we use on our Italian belts. It is not available on any other belt but can be purchased separate on this page.
- If you want this buckle on your Bullhide Belt, order a dress buckle on the belt, order this buckle separate and switch them when the belt arrives.
- This is for an extra buckle only. Chicago Screws sold separately.
Note: We sell hardware at cost to use with our products. Hardware is non returnable. We can not guarantee they will work on all belts since prong slots and holes can be different sizes. Please email us with any questions.