This rustic Crazy Horse belt embodies rugged strength, style and stability. The robust brown leather complements casual wear and is designed for both fit and function.
Crafted from the finest full grain leather, the Crazy Horse is durable and built to last.
- 1.50” strap width and approximately 1/8” thick*
- One solid 10-ounce piece of pure leather
- 5 holes spaced 1” apart
- Stitched for looks with heavy weight nylon
- Adams antique brass roller buckle
- Constructed with Chicago screws for interchangeable buckles; click Hardware to order additional buckles
- Made exclusively with full grain leather; no fillers, cardboard or imitation materials
- Proudly made in the USA
The crazy horse leather has oils naturally inside the leather which creates a patina and pull effect to the leather. When it's bent it will change from a darker color to lighter brown. You can see this in the photos where it's buckled or the jean photo where the leather wraps around the buckle. The darkness of the belt will vary slightly from hide to hide depending on how much oils are in the leather.
*All thicknesses are approximate and may slightly vary from hide to hide due to natural leather variations.