Western Buckle Set Details:
This buckle set is sold as a replacement for our western belt (SKU 1020). The buckle and keeper is easily attached to most belts by unscrewing the Chicago screws. The tip however requires a skilled craftsman to attach with screws. You may have to cut the leather tip to get it to fit on your belt. The tiny screws on the back of the tip screw into the leather to hold it in place and should be glued or sealed so they don't back out.
We can not guarantee it will fit on your belt so please ask questions or consult a professional because cutting and attaching the metal tip to your belt.
- Western 3 Piece Buckle set (Matching Buckle, Keeper, and Tip).
- Available in 1-1/2" wide.
- Buckle is 2.75" wide by 2.50" long (High quality Zinc Alloy Die-Cast)
- Only fits belts that are 3/16" thick (Will not fit 1/4" thick belts)
- The 1.50" width is the inside of the buckle where the leather goes.
- This is for an extra buckle only. Chicago Screws sold separately.
Note: We sell hardware at cost to use with our products. Hardware is non returnable. We can not guarantee they will work on all belts since prong slots and holes can be different sizes. Please email us with any questions.